Mom: Good Morning Quotes

 I may never be able to be exactly like you, but just the thought of filling the shoes of a woman like you makes me a better person. I love you mom.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

love attitudes status
rajput status
love status

rajput attitude status

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

7) The world would change into a better place if producers started making reality TV shows about how loving moms like you juggle the burdensome responsibilities of work, family and kids – all while carrying a beautiful smile on the face. I love you ma.


8) I am not afraid of dying because I have already been to heaven – the warm place where I rest my head on my mother’s shoulder. I love you mom.



9) Mom – your love is the chicken soup for my soul. I love you.



10) I fight with you every now and then, I keep arguing again and again. But deep down inside I hope that your heart knows, that my love for you will forever grow. I love you ma.

 A mother is someone who’ll hear your lie, patiently wait for you to say it and sometimes even pretend to have bought it. Thanks for bearing with me mom.



12) I will never be able to describe in words what my mom means to me. If anyone wants to know, they will have to go inside my heart to see. My mom’s love is warm, cute, caring and sweet – it is all that my heart needs to beat. I love you.



13) A mother’s love gives to a child, what schools and colleges cannot. Love you mom.



14) My life has been tolerable, livable and enjoyable even after you and dad got divorced – all thanks to a heroic single mom like you. I love you.


15) I may call you mom but my heart calls you bestie. Your love makes every day of my life happy and carefree. I love you.


16) Mom, I know that behind those soft and comforting hugs lies a woman whose heart is strong and soul is selfless. I love you.



17) I don’t always agree with you. I don’t always be nice to you. I don’t always like you. I don’t always hug you. But I want you to remember… deep down in my heart I always love you, and forever will. Thanks for everything mom.



18) Dear mom, our House is a Home, only because of You. I love you.



19) MOM is just another name for the super glue that holds a family together. I love you mom.



20) When God gives the world a mother like you, it is His way of saying that the world needs lots more love, care and affection. I have been lucky to be your son. I love you mom.


Comments

  1. Join Giveaway and try your luck to win cash prizeWin Prize

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are morning quotes here for every occasion, whether you want to tell your crush that you love them, or you want to tell them that you're mad at them. No matter what you are feeling, we have the perfect Morning Quotes For My Crush!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Anniversary Poems for Wife: Happy 1st Anniversary Poems for Her